Nottinghamshire Mini-League Web Site
Active since 1976
Sportshall – Cross Country – Track & Field
Hot News & Messages
Sunday 25th Feb 2018
Plus end of Season Awards
Notts Sportshall League 2017-18
Results now on Line
(plus U11 Octathlon and UK East Midlands regional finals)
Congratulations to all athletes and teams who competed!
To view the results:
Saturday 12th May 2018 (Notts athletes, by school)
Sunday 13th May 2018 (Derbys Athletes)
Harvey Hadden Stadium, Nottingham
For young athletes aged 9 or 10 on the day of the competition. Each athlete competes in all 4 events: 75m sprint, 600m run, long jump and howler javelin.
For full details and booking form:
Ed Prickett Memorial Road Relay
AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
3 x 2miles women's teams, 4 x 2 miles men's and mixed teams.
Minimum age 13
Click here for more event details:
Kenilworth Half Marathon
Sunday 2nd Sept 2018
Plus fun run for u16s
For more information:
Mini London Marathon:
East Mids Trials
Leicestershire County Hall Glenfield Road, Leicester LE38RA
Sunday 4th March 2018
U13, U15, U17 age groups
3 Miles (3x1mile loops)
For entry form and further details:
Your list of upcoming events
Please note that results queries can be addressed direct to John.
To send an email:
Checking an Athlete's age category ?
Remember this is now working as
Download an age calculator:
U13 and above Competitors
You need your URN number to compete!
All Athletes U13 and above
You need to be registered with English Athletics.
To check your number:
This website is being updated
Helpers & Officials Needed!
Notts Mini League
For each event we need helpers / officials. This is something any parent or Athlete can do to help maintain the Standards and Enjoyment of All
A small amount training ensures things are done correctly
Coinciding with the start of the new track and field season, the latest version of the UKA Rules for Competition 2016 are to be launched on April 1st and UKA have announced information on the updates that will be included. UKA Rules apply from the Under 13 Age Group upwards.
These include important changes regarding compulsory athlete registration in competitions held under UKA Rules . It is important that athletes, club membership secretaries, team managers and others are aware of this and the associated guidance.
While athlete registration is a well established part of the sport to help athletes and others affected by different aspects of registration rules we have put together the following advice
It is important that athletes (and parents of younger athletes, UKA Rules apply from the Under 13 Age Group upwards) take responsibility for their role in ensuring their club registration is up to date. Be aware the volunteers at your club are involved in carrying out a wider range of activities to support athletes so playing your part is important.
Here is what you should do:
- Ensure you know your URN/ licence number (also sometimes referred to as licence number or England Athletics number ) – more below
- Ensure you pay your club membership fe e, including England Athletics' registration fee, promptly
- Make clear to your club that you are a competing athlete if your club also has non-competing athletes
- Be aware of your club's membership renewal process – when do you need to pay and how?
- Log in at www.englandathletics.org/myprofile to check your details are correct and your registration status. If necessary us the forgotten username and/ or forgotten password functionality
- Make a note of your URN/ Licence number (also sometimes referred to as England Athletics number )– this is given at the top of your Summary/ Personal Details
- Ensure your details are correct on your profile:
- First name – especially if your name can be abbreviated
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- When you are sent your athlete pack keep hold of your registration card
- If your name and date of birth are correct on the portal (Trinity) you can also use www.englandathletics.org/licencechecks to find your URN (also sometimes referred to as licence number or England Athletics number)
- The new affiliation year begins on 1 April
- Previously registered athletes who have not renewed their registration by 30 June will become ‘unregistered' at that point