Nottinghamshire Mini-League Web Site
Active since 1976
Sportshall – Cross Country – Track & Field
Hot News & Messages
Sunday 25th Feb 2018
Notts Sportshall League
Oaktree Leisure Centre
Plus end of Season Awards
(no entry before 1:10pm)
Results now on Line
U11,U13 & U15
Meres Leisure Centre
Sunday 11th Feb 2018
Athletes are being selected at the moment will be finalised after Next Sundays Sportshall
Mini London Marathon:
East Mids Trials
U13, U15, U17 age groups
3 Miles (3x1mile loops)
Sunday 4th March 2018
Leicestershire County Hall Glenfield Road, Leicester LE38RA
For entry form and further details:
Your list of upcoming events
Nottinghamshire AAA Cross Country Championships 2018
U11, U13, U15, U17, U20, Senior & Vet
Saturday 6th Jan 2018
Shipley Park, Heanor 11am
Last entries Sunday 10th December 2017 (NO late entries)
Full details & club entry form (PDF for printing):
Full details & club entry form (Word doc):
Please note that results queries can be addressed direct to John.
To send an email:
Checking an Athlete's age category ?
Remember this is now working as
Download an age calculator:
U13 and above Competitors
You need your URN number to compete!
All Athletes U13 and above
You need to be registered with English Athletics.
To check your number:
This website is being updated
Helpers & Officials Needed!
Notts Mini League
For each event we need helpers / officials. This is something any parent or Athlete can do to help maintain the Standards and Enjoyment of All
A small amount training ensures things are done correctly
Coinciding with the start of the new track and field season, the latest version of the UKA Rules for Competition 2016 are to be launched on April 1st and UKA have announced information on the updates that will be included. UKA Rules apply from the Under 13 Age Group upwards.
These include important changes regarding compulsory athlete registration in competitions held under UKA Rules . It is important that athletes, club membership secretaries, team managers and others are aware of this and the associated guidance.
While athlete registration is a well established part of the sport to help athletes and others affected by different aspects of registration rules we have put together the following advice
It is important that athletes (and parents of younger athletes, UKA Rules apply from the Under 13 Age Group upwards) take responsibility for their role in ensuring their club registration is up to date. Be aware the volunteers at your club are involved in carrying out a wider range of activities to support athletes so playing your part is important.
Here is what you should do:
- Ensure you know your URN/ licence number (also sometimes referred to as licence number or England Athletics number ) – more below
- Ensure you pay your club membership fe e, including England Athletics' registration fee, promptly
- Make clear to your club that you are a competing athlete if your club also has non-competing athletes
- Be aware of your club's membership renewal process – when do you need to pay and how?
- Log in at www.englandathletics.org/myprofile to check your details are correct and your registration status. If necessary us the forgotten username and/ or forgotten password functionality
- Make a note of your URN/ Licence number (also sometimes referred to as England Athletics number )– this is given at the top of your Summary/ Personal Details
- Ensure your details are correct on your profile:
- First name – especially if your name can be abbreviated
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- When you are sent your athlete pack keep hold of your registration card
- If your name and date of birth are correct on the portal (Trinity) you can also use www.englandathletics.org/licencechecks to find your URN (also sometimes referred to as licence number or England Athletics number)
- The new affiliation year begins on 1 April
- Previously registered athletes who have not renewed their registration by 30 June will become ‘unregistered' at that point
OPEN GRADED ATHLETICS MEETING
Sunday 19th November 2017
AT THE INDOOR TRACK
ENGLISH INSTITUTE OF SPORT SHEFFIELD
Under UKA Rules.
OPEN GRADED EVENTS. 11-30am until 4.30pm
Track events: 60m, 60m Hurdles, (electronic timing + two rounds for both)
300m, 800m, 3,000m
Field events: Pole Vault High Jump Triple Jump
Long Jump, Shot,
PV and HJ max of 7 attempts LJ, TJ and Shot 3 attempts each
Age groups: Under 15, Under 17, Under 20's Seniors / vets. (School Yr 8/9) (School Yr 10/11)
Athletes will be seeded into pools with mixed age group and gender based on anticipated performance.
60m seeding based on 100m pb. 300m seeding based on 200m pb.
Field event pools – athlete to circle preferred pool below. LJ pool allocated based on PB supplied.
All competitors in the 60m and 60m hurdles will have two races.
Pole vault Pool 1 starting height 1-50m Pool 2 starting height 2-80m
High jump Pool 1 starting height 1-00m Pool 2 starting height 1-50m
Long jump Pool 1 under 4-00m Pool 2 under 5-50m Pool 3 over 5-50m
Shot Pool 1 under 10-00m Pool 2 over 10-00m
Triple jump Pool 1 under 12-00m Pool 2 over 12-00m
No awards – only times, heights and distances. Electronic timing for 60m races .
Cost £6 per event or £8 if entering 2 events or £10 if entering 3 events
Entries on the day subject to availability. £10 per event with no discount for 2 nd / 3 rd events
Stadium equipment only. Own vaulting poles required. Numbers to be picked up on the day.
Entries to; NAN Indoor Athletics 6 Santon Road , Mansfield , Notts NG19 0PR.
Enclosing a cheque payable to Nottinghamshire Athletics Network